|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Reports to||Manager, OCD|
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Two to three years of experience in data analysis, Associate’s degree preferred. Must have extreme attention to detail, innate curiosity and drive to achieve flawless reported data. Must have excellent organizational & analytical skills. Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience working with various reporting systems and tools. Knowledge of Crystal Reports a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reports directly to the Communications Division Manager. Analyze and compile daily reporting for Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Collect and process a high volume of data with detailed analysis for daily reporting. Responsible for compilation of monthly reporting for Kern County for Hall Ambulance’s Exclusive Operating Area (EOA). Investigate data issues, ask clarifying questions and correct reporting accordingly. Streamline and automate system reporting as needed. Maintain compliance with County reporting requirements at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Helps maintain a safe and organized workspace.
- Assures that daily reports are analyzed and errors resolved prior to sending to management.
- Compile all reporting monthly in County compliance reporting system.
- Ability to work excel spreadsheets with formulas and functions.
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality and accuracy of deliverables.
- Performs occasional audits to review for internal data integrity.
- Develops knowledge of healthcare industry terminology and general understanding to aid analysis.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in system-generated reports; resolves issues and recommends efficiency improvements.
- Offers ideas and suggestions to management for the purpose of improving reporting processes.
- Should be resourceful, detailed, assertive, flexible, adaptable, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Keeps management posted on any compliance issues that arise in the reporting process.
We Hire Great People. Period.
If this description sounds like you and if you’re a Business/Data Analyst superstar- then we want to hear from you.
We Offer Great Benefits.
We offer standard benefits like great medical, dental, 401(k) match, flex spending and more, not to mention we also offer paid holidays, paid time off, company events, and many other things that create a great company culture.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift objects weighing between 25 – 50 pounds
- Sit for long periods of time without resting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail
- Ability to analyze various types of reporting
- Ability to communicate reporting issues in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet company deadlines