|Job Title||Fleet Service Mechanic|
|Department||Hall Commercial Vehicle Service, Inc.|
AMBULANCE MECHANIC - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!!!
Diagnose and repair automobiles and emergency vehicles under minimal supervision. Duties include Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs, gas and diesel engines, air and hydraulic brakes, tires, fuel injection systems, on-board computer systems, emission control systems, drivelines, steering and suspension, electrical trouble-shooting, and AC using specific warranty procedures. Assist other Technicians as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
Must comply with all Safety and EPA procedures and continue to learn additional mechanical skills such as advanced diagnostics, internal engine and transmission repairs. Must be able to use computer, read codes and repair/training manuals, follow instructions and document repairs on the computer. Must accurately record time, equipment and supplies associated with vehicle repairs and submit to Business Manager for timely billing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must have a valid CDL and clean DMV report (copy MUST be submitted before interview).
- Prefer 3 years of proven medium to heavy-duty diesel vehicle repair on Ford, Chevrolet and GMC, including: A/C, power steering, hydraulic brakes, computerized diagnostics and electrical.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including overtime, holidays and on-call rotations for roadside assistance.