|Job Title||Claims Specialist|
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF MEDICAL BILLING EXPERIENCE to be considered! Requires High School Diploma or GED and Keyboard Certificate with at least 45 WPM. Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills and Spanish Speaking preferred.
Reports directly to the Business Office Supervisor. Under the direction of the Business Office Supervisor, performs the duties of the Pre-Billing at the Business Office.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure quality paperwork including charges and medical necessity in preparation for efficient data entry.
- Conduct minimum 60 daily quality control telephone calls to patients and properly complete all documentation.
- Adhere to Complete Daily Procedures as outlined by Lead/Manager.
- Promptly answer and handle incoming telephone calls for the Business Office.
- Assist customers and take payments at the front counter in the Business Office.
- Adhere to Company collection policies and procedures.
- Complete and submit a weekly status report.
- Maintain a current status log on all assignments.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area at all times.
- Always demonstrate respectful and professional attitude towards management, co-workers and clients.
- Responsible for any additional assignments as directed by the Business