|Job Title||Facility Maintenance & Detailer|
|Department||Hall Commercial Vehicle Service, Inc.|
At least 20 years of age. High School Diploma or equivalent. Must be insurable by Hall Ambulance Service driver’s insurance policy. Must have a valid CDL and clean DMV report (copy MUST be submitted with application).
Maintain shop cleaniness and orderliness. Drives company vehicles when requested.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be at work on time and work every scheduled workday
- Maintain personal cleanliness and grooming at all times during work hours. Be neat and appropriately attired.
- Maintain a professional work environment and appropriate attitude with fellow co-workers.
- Drive, load and unload Company vehicles
- Wash company owned vehicles and owners vehicles when needed.
- Maintain the facility to assure clean and safe work areas.
- Police and clean all parking areas and empty trash containers.
- Perform janitorial duties as assigned and directed.
- Willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals
- Assist in cleaning the worksite throughout the day and at the end of shift
- Perform duties in a safe manner and observe approved safety procedures.
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to react calmly and effectively with professional demeanor in all situations
- Respectful, honest, trustworthy and excellent work ethics
- Good written and excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Familiar with, and able to safely operate, a variety of hand and power tools
- Valid & current Class C California Drivers License with clean DMV MVR
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.