|Job Title||Accounting Clerk - Billing and Data Entry|
Reports directly to the Business Office Supervisor. Under the direction of the Business Office Supervisor, performs the duties of the Pre-Billing at the Business Office.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure quality paperwork including charges and medical necessity in preparation for efficient data entry.
- Conduct minimum 60 daily quality control telephone calls to patients and properly complete all documentation.
- Adhere to Complete Daily Procedures as outlined by Lead/Manager.
- Promptly answer and handle incoming telephone calls for the Business Office.
- Assist customers and take payments at the front counter in the Business Office.
- Adhere to Company collection policies and procedures.
- Complete and submit a weekly status report.
- Maintain a current status log on all assignments.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area at all times.
- Always demonstrate respectful and professional attitude towards management, co-workers and clients.
- Responsible for any additional assignments as directed by the Business Office Manager.