|Job Title||Nurse - Critical Care Team - Ground Ambulance|
|Department||Critical Care Transport - Ground|
|Pay Grade||$80,000/year DOE|
- 3 years RN experience preferably in ER or Trauma
- Able to safely lift up to 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR for the healthcare provider certificate
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Trauma Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider
- ATLS Audit or Trauma Nursing Core Course certificate
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- California Board of Registered Nursing with five years of ICU/ER or comparable experience
- Understand all rules, regulations, policies and procedures that apply to Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc. and Hall Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Understand Federal, State, and Local regulations and reporting requirements
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Reports directly to the Clinical Supervisor. Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor and the Medical Director, performs the duties of transport nurse on ground Ambulance.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the correct Advanced Life Support (ALS) treatment or Basic Life Support (BLS) treatment, and safe efficient transportation of ill or injured persons to appropriate destinations by ground ambulance.
- Perform a daily check of assigned ambulance ground unit and appropriate ALS equipment and document equipment on appropriate forms.
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency transports as directed by the Communications Center.
- Operate communications equipment in ambulance as prescribed by company policy and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Complete and submit all written reports, documentation and company invoice in accordance with policy and procedures and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Complete or assist in completing a full medical assessment of each patient under your care and record such findings on the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all Hall Ambulance Service, Inc. and Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc policies and procedures and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Conduct daily inspections and clean each assigned vehicle and requisition needed equipment and supplies to ensure the availability of appropriate equipment at all times.
- Operate all Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc. equipment in a safe prudent manner and adhere to all company policies or procedures and applicable ordinances or laws governing such operation.
- Maintain current certifications as required. These certifications shall include, but may not be limited to the following: California Registered Nursing License, CPR for the healthcare provider certificate, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Trauma Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider, ATLS Audit or Trauma Nursing Core Course.
- Perform other duties or tasks as directed by Supervisors or Management Staff of Hall Management Staff.