|Job Title||Nurse - Critical Care Team - Ground Ambulance*|
|Location||Bakersfield, CA*||*Position is based out of Bakersfield, CA|
|Department||Critical Care Transport - Ground|
|Pay Grade||$80,000/year DOE|
Registered Nurses, now you can enjoy greater life/work balance! Hall Critical Care Transport's Ground Division is excited to announce new 12-hour shifts for CCT RNs!
Join Hall CCT where you will practice autonomous healthcare, one patient at a time!
We are currently seeking to add a few dynamic Registered Nurses to complement our ground critical care transport teams. Successful candidates will have a minimum 3-years experience of ER/ICU experience as an RN, licensed as a Registered Nurse by the State of California.
As a respected member of the Hall CCT team, you will have the freedom to take charge of your patient’s healthcare needs, working under set protocols.
Hall CCT crews work in an exceptional work environment and are afforded the latest in life-saving equipment and technology. Our ground medical transport team works from a custom-built Lifeline Freightliner Ambulance which offers spacious seating for seven.
Hall Critical Care Transport provides a continuum of care in sync with our healthcare partners located across southern, central, and northern California.
When the care of a patient requires transport to another healthcare facility without the disruption of treatment, Hall CCT is standing by.
Hall CCT offers both ground and air medical transportation staffed with specialized medical teams, including Registered Nurses, paramedics, EMTs, and EMS pilots, who work as an extension of the care being afforded by our healthcare partners.
Hall CCT Ground: Exceptional capabilities for regional transport needs
The capabilities of Hall CCT Ground is conducive to local and regional interfacility transports.
Ask about our new 12-hour shift opportunities for RNs working on Hall CCT Ground!
In addition to Hall CCT Staffing (RN, paramedic, and EMT), the spacious patient suite can easily accommodate specialized medical teams accompanying the patient.
Each member of the Hall CCT team has been selected on their knowledge, experience, and understanding of the needs of a critical patient.
Functioning as a mobile intensive care unit, Hall CCT Ground is equipped with a modern cardiac monitor, multi-line infusion pumps, and ventilator, operated by caregivers trained to continue the high-quality care delivered by intensive care units and emergency departments.
Hall CCT achieved recognition from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) in 2013 and is the first critical care transport service in California to have both ground and air divisions accredited.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to embark on a new journey of providing patient care where you are one with the patient, we would like to hear from you. Contact Chris Leone, RN, assistant manager of Hall Critical Care Transport at (661) 322-8741 to arrange a visit to tour Hall CCT’s ground and air operations, and discuss coming on board as a valued member of our CCT team.
- 3 years of ER/ICU experience as an RN
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the State of California
- Able to safely lift up to 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR for the healthcare provider certificate
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Trauma Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider
- ATLS Audit or Trauma Nursing Core Course certificate
- Understand Federal, State, and Local regulations and reporting requirements
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Reports directly to the Clinical Supervisor. Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor and the Medical Director, performs the duties of transport nurse on ground Ambulance.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the correct Advanced Life Support (ALS) treatment or Basic Life Support (BLS) treatment, and safe efficient transportation of ill or injured persons to appropriate destinations by ground ambulance.
- Perform a daily check of assigned ambulance ground unit and appropriate ALS equipment and document equipment on appropriate forms.
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency transports as directed by the Communications Center.
- Operate communications equipment in ambulance as prescribed by company policy and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Complete and submit all written reports, documentation and company invoice in accordance with policy and procedures and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Complete or assist in completing a full medical assessment of each patient under your care and record such findings on the appropriate documentation.
- Comply with all Hall Ambulance Service, Inc. and Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc policies and procedures and all applicable ordinances or laws.
- Conduct daily inspections and clean each assigned vehicle and requisition needed equipment and supplies to ensure the availability of appropriate equipment at all times.
- Operate all Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc. equipment in a safe prudent manner and adhere to all company policies or procedures and applicable ordinances or laws governing such operation.
- Maintain current certifications as required. These certifications shall include, but may not be limited to the following: California Registered Nursing License, CPR for the healthcare provider certificate, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Trauma Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider, ATLS Audit or Trauma Nursing Core Course.
- Understand all rules, regulations, policies and procedures that apply to Hall Critical Care Transport Service, Inc. and Hall Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Perform other duties or tasks as directed by Supervisors or Management Staff of Hall Management Staff.